Re: (TV) Birthdays

Thank you kind sir!  It's been a boring day as my wife and 2 sons are all
sick.  Guess I just have to sit in front of the television and stuff my face
with cake.

BTW, I've been thinking about  another "run" of The Last Time.  As my copy
is buried in storage, Keith Allison was kind enough to send me a copy (I was
reading his website when the urge to listen to it hit me.).  A lot of the
local papers down here advertise 100 copies on CD-R with printing for $399.
Or 1000 copies for 75 cents each (not that I need a 1000!).  I was thinking
of 100 or so, and give Mike 25 for the store, and then copies to folks on
the list, basically in exchange for postage to mail them out.  My holiday
gift to the list (although it would happen post-holiday).  Think there is
enough interest?  As I talk about it, I just realized that my original
artwork is also in storage.  Urrgggghhh!  I guess I could grab a scan off
the web? (although maybe not enough resolution was blown up to full size)?.
Anyway, let me know if you think this is a good idea.

While I'm here (and this is NOT to nag you, really), but about how many of
my tapes do you have in your possession?  I'm dying to get some more live TV
to listen do since it looks like the stuff in storage is going to be there
for awhile.

Finally, what do you think of Richard's new CD? I just got it yesterday and
gave it for a quick spin in the office.  I liked it, but it didn't overwhelm
me.

Back to take care of the sick ones (which is only fair, since I was sick for
the last month and they took care of me).

Best regards,

Steve