(TV) TV To Play Stateside/ Patti Rejected by the Hall of Shame

    Eric wrote:

 Let us not forget the dynamic duet between Tom and Dr. Dre, entitled "Fo'
 Mah Brothas" which will most likely earn him a grammy next year.

    Speaking of grammy's. Patti will not be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
She was up for it but they passed over her. Probably because of her being
without a label at this time so that there would be no kick-back. For those
of you interested in Patti you can check out her artwork at the Robert Smith
Gallery. Here's the URL:http://www.robertmillergallery.com/Smith_Main.htm.

 Also, I passed this info onto secretx asking her to post it on the list for
me as I'm swamped with work. But while I'm here here's this bit of news.
 Oliver Ray was in here yesterday. He told me he saw Tom and confronted him
about the TV reunion. Tom told him he/they were offered alot of money. And
that they would more than likely do shows here in the USA.

    So there you have it. Gotta run, M T C