Re: (TV) TV To Play Stateside/ Patti Rejected by the Hall of Shame

At 2:06 PM -0500 12/14/00, Michael wrote:
 He told me he saw Tom and confronted him
about the TV reunion. Tom told him he/they were offered alot of money. And
that they would more than likely do shows here in the USA.

Whoa. Damn. This is starting to snowball, isn't it. Let's keep our fingers crossed/burn some sage/whatever...

Shame about the R&R Korporate Megalith, but I can't say I'm surprised. When I saw her this summer, Patti wasn't exactly performing like someone ready to have her fossil stuck in a museum--quite the opposite, in fact. So maybe it's kind of an honor for her to be too alive for that particular reliquary...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/