(TV) Wasn't joking/Redux on mysterious 10th song on Verlaine's 1st sol o/Subterranean

Marquee Mooners,

>From the comical tone of the responses to my original question re: title of the 10th song on Tom's first solo album----I'm thinking the list believes I made up this question as a Christmas joke.

Ulf Eriksson of Stokcholm, Sweden took my Tom Verlaine/Television Quiz on Howard's web site on Dec. 5.  He then---using my alternative hot mail address provided at the end of the Quiz for Comments/Questions----sent me his question about the mysterious 10th song.

Now it's possible someone on the list is pulling a prank on me, or its possible Ulf Eriksson exists and is pulling a prank by asking a question about a non existent song.  In either case that's fine with me.  But given the e-mail address ulf.eriksson@sis.se   he provided for a response, I suspect he exists and that his question is genuine.
Am I being played for a fool here, or does anyone on the list know anything about this 10th song?  How could there be a 10th song that none of my fellow Television/Verlaine fanatics know anything about?

	Leo

PS: Michael (from the deep, dark Subterranean), I was not able to do a listening comparison last night because of job/christmas commitments, but I will try tonight and get back to you on my results.  Also--- what is any easy way to tell if I have the German re-release or the original German release of the album Marquee Moon?  Also, do you know anything about this "10th song business/nonsense"?

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip P. Obbard [mailto:pobbard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 9:51 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) 10th song on Verlaine's 1st solo mystery?

I believe the 10th song was a cover of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus".

I'm kidding, fellow fanatics, although I would of course love to hear Mr.
Verlaine cover it - in the meantime, happy holidays to all!

--Philip
Can anyone on the list help this guy out who sent me this question? (I know of only 9 songs on Tom's 1st solo record]

	Leo

"Hi Leo Casey!

Could you help me and tell me what´s the title of the 10th song on Tom´s first solo album, please. The song is not on the album cover, not on the label and not on every pressing, e.g. not on the U.S.-version. I´ve got a German wax from WEA which includes 5 tracks per side but I´m not able to figure out the name of the 10th 'new song."

Yours sincerely,

Ulf Eriksson
Stokcholm, Sweden