Re: (TV) Wasn't joking/Redux on mysterious 10th song on Verlaine's 1st sol o/Subterranean

Leo!

I knew you weren't kidding... I just really really like the idea of Tom
Verlaine singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". Imagine this in your head.
It's pretty damn funny. No, really. Honest.

Of course, if there is a 'lost' 10th track for his debut, I REALLY want to know
what it is!

--Philip