From: "Per Rosén" <per_m_rosen@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Season's Greetings
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:09:07 -0000

Hi Nick and everyone!

Here's my chiristmas gifts for all of you. Can these "toys" be something?

Two Richard Lloyd live-tracks from Sweden in 1985!!!
A foretaste of what I hope soon will be on CD.
First "Field Of Fire" from swedish radio. Searching through my old tapes I found this, I had forgot I had it, I thought I only had the song "Midnight Sun", so this was a surprise. I think this take is really fantastic! This was sent just the night after it was recorded as a sample of what later should have been a whole concert. I don't think the whole show ever was sent. Don't know why. Does anyone of you know anything about this? Or do you have any swedish contacts that should know? The second track is an audience-recording from the same tour. Richard does a cover of a favourite band of ours.

If you're not already a member of freediskspace, please fill in my referrer code: U00021865
http://mp3.freediskspace.com/Folders/14759859/
password: bommen

Skål (Cheers)

Per

PS. I'm now using Hotmail instead of my job-email. Please, don't write to my Ericsson-address.