Re: (TV) New Year's in NYC

Sorry i missed you, and thank you for your kind words.
I stayed home saturday noght and was really not in a great mood yesterday as
I found out my friends Ween played a gig in their hometown and none of my
"friends" thought to call me and let me know it was happening.
But I'm really glad you enjoyed the ODM.
How was Seahag's playing on NYE?

> I can now recommend this place highly!  It was sort of strange to be
> in a place that evokes a Louisiana bayou shack with a foot of snow
> outside, but I got over it quickly.
>
> The food we had was excellent.  My wife had the jerked chicken which
> was as tasty as anything we had in Jamaica, and I had a nice steak with
> garlic and shrimp.  Yum!  Even the side dishes were good - the mac &
cheese
> ordered by a friend reminded me of the stuff my mom made years ago before
> Kraft made everyone lazy.  I wish I had tried the ribs & greens - they
looked
> tasty!  Next time, I suppose.  And next time, maybe I'll get to meet
Dennis!