(TV) rIcHaRd lLoYd -88

Just wanted to check how many of you that are interested in trading for this stuff. Please, e-mail me off list! (If you want to listen first Freediskspace/MySpace seems to be working now, though it takes an eternity to log in, but the downloading works fine. When you get in, uncheck the "multiple files"-box, rightclick on the file and choose "Save target as".)

Here's the setlist+bonuses. If you can help me with the "unknowns" it would be great:

CD 1:
101. UnKnOwN
102. WaTcH YoUrSeLf
103. LoViN MaN