Re: (TV) Verlaine on Ocasek's Paradise album

Chris is always doing something, he's currently playing a band called
Amfibian, with the lyricist for Phish. I think they can jump right into the
now abandoned Phish slot and make big bucks, and they do a few of chris's
songs in their sets, but I for one miss chris's Band of changes, that
usually featured Dean Ween on guitar, or when Mick was busy some other
really talented guitarist, and he has another band called Squalor which is
just a heavier version of Band of Changes.
He has a record out called "Waste" that can be purchased
thriugh his site. www.chrisharford.com
I recommend him strongly.
For Television content, he also played bass for Matthew Sweet when Richard
Lloyd was with Matthew.