From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) April is not that far away...

In message <LAW2-OE71OOJrzF5ldf00000300@hotmail.com>, Jeremy Smith
<jeremy_ni_smith@hotmail.com> writes
>Still seems a bit strange to me - I looked at the All Tomorrows Parties
>web-site over the weekend - apart from trying to get £100 off people,
>there's little more information. Also I can't believe they would only fly
>all the way over here for just the one gig. Or maybe its the lure of
Keith's
>toffee apples.

Didn't someone recently post something in which someone else had
mentioned it to Tom V and he, reportedly, said, "They offered us a lot
of money!"?

Who would blame them for taking it? Not me. We all win, if you ask me.

Keith

(by the way, normal toffee apples will be £1.50; toffee apples with
drugs in will be considerably more. Allegedly.