Re: (TV) Help

That'd be Russ van Rooy  (welcome aboard, Russ, btw!)

And the band would probably be Eleventh Dream Day. Depending on your connection speed, there's a streaming live show at supersphere.com. There really is a strong TV/Crazy Horse connection. And as has been noted here, Doug McCombs from EDD is also in Tortoise, providing our TV-Tortoise connection resulting in the Camber Sands show.

-Maurice