(TV) The most untimely death in the history of popular music (Hendrix included)...The John Keats of music.....

Please give me a second grace Please give me a second face I've fallen far
down  The first time around Now I just sit on the ground in your way  Now if
it's time to recompense for what's done Come, come sit down on the fence in
the sun And the clouds will roll by And we'll never deny It's really too
hard for to fly.  Please tell me your second name Please play me your second
game I've fallen so far For the people you are I just need your star for a
day.  So come, come ride in my my street-car by the bay For now I must know
how fine you are in your way And the sea sure as I But she won't need to cry
For it's really too hard for to fly.
John Cale, viola and harpsicord Dave Pegg, bass

NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or attorney work product.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, retain or
disseminate this message or any attachment. If you have received this
message in error, please call the sender immediately at 770/850-7050 and
delete all copies of the message and any attachment. Neither the
transmission of this message or any attachment, nor any error in
transmission or misdelivery shall constitute waiver of any applicable legal
privilege.