Re: (TV) Joe wrote: I still miss Frank Zappa more, though.

In a message dated 1/9/01 6:26:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, jh@brainiac.com
writes:

There's the same sense of loss that I have with John D MacDonald.  I
can always enjoy the existing works, but I know I'll never have the
thrill of hearing a new FZ composition or reading a new Travis McGee
novel.

Or heck, just to hear Frank be he usual cantankerous, intelligent self in
interviews.

As a certified Who freak, I suppose I should miss Keith Moon more, but I came
to The Who after Keith died, so Frank's loss hurt a whole lot worse.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"America is such a powerful country that everyone in the world ought to be
able to vote for President. But you'd never allow that because you know that
if that happened, the next President of the United States would be Frank
Zappa." -- Billy Connolly, 1988