From: Nick Powell <nick@powelln.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) April is not that far away...

I also had a look at the site. They don't just want £100.......they also
want a minimum of 4 people to share each chalet...............I asked my
girlfriend if she wanted to go with her children but, as expected, she told
me to fuck off(sorry). I don't suppose she wanted to spend the weekend with
a load of Television anoraks................anyone fancy sharing?