(TV) Grammy Awards

----- Original Message -----
> It's a sign of how mediocre Bowie's HOURS... was that it made the
> nomination list for "Thursday's Child" (admittedly, not a terrible song).

I really don't give a fiddler's elbow about the grammys but you're being
really unfair
about this record...granted it's not a complete classic like most of the
70's output but
it is most definitely a well-rounded and crafted collection of tunes
(remember them?) by anyone's standards -and
worth the price of entry alone probably for "Thursday's child" itself....

If you want real mediocrity go listen to the Tin Machine
records again.....