Re: (TV) Television in MOJO

Who was Deerfrance, outside of back-up vocals on Red
Leaves?

Tom = serious?  My arm chair analysis is that he seems
quite serious with Television or with a band on all
the boots I have heard but on the acoustic solo boots
he seems quite playful and funny, for example, his
acoustic solo version of Ancient Egypt is absolutley
hilarious. "She said Tom, Tom, Tom, is it good, and I
said mmm-hmm it's reallly good." all done to a hokey
boom chicka boom rythym guitar riff.

Greg