Re: (TV) Re: (TV) £100 Ticket Price for AllTomorrow's Partiesshow

yow!!!
esg are playing?!?!!
man oh man...i knew they'd made a minor "comeback" round the
time of the 1st luscious jackson ep (who, buddha bless em,
namechecked both esg & the slits back then), but had no idea
they were still grooving.
no way in hell i can make it overseas to see this thing but
at this point, i'd almost rather see esg than tv (&
certainly more than sonic youth (bleagh) or current wire).
any knowledge on recent esg material???