(TV) Hanson

On second thought, it would be nice if all of Hanson's fans bought
"Marquee Moon" because of what they saw on VH1.

I understand deerfrance when she says that Tom can be too "serious".
People who know Tom know the feeling when, in the middle of a
lighthearted, funny, comfortable conversation, he suddenly and
inexplicably starts to brood, and he stares at you accusingly and says
something strange like, "I know you have been sent here from Jupiter to
steal my unpublished song lyrics!" (Tom seriously believes in UFOs.)
Allright, maybe I'm exaaggerating, a little. In my opinion his career
paralysis is caused by his paranoia and his perfectionism, not by his
poor Sound Scan ratings, as he claims. What he needs is a good push,
another romantic cliff hanging incident, and faith in certain
independent labels