Re: (TV) Eagles no way Jose

I spent the whole week suffering to the inanity of the Eagles, Boston, et
al. from the classic rock radio of the carpenters at work. Meanwhile, my
crew, plasterers, have had to "agree" on the liberal-rock, earnest
singer-songwriter dreck (occasionally peppered with the saving grace of Nick
Drake and the like) of WFUV. Every night I have been blasting my mind into
numb oblivion with beer and the Chocolate Watchband, Them, the Pretty
Things, The Kinks, The MC5, the Stooges. Write now I'm savoring Love's "My
Flash On You". I'm sure Verlaine and Lloyd would consider turning out the
big light to know they rate with the Eagles. Err...YIKES!