Re: (TV) On the Beach

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray" <ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk>

> The fact that he looks more and more over the years like a depraved
> pigfarmer from Buttfuck,Idaho doesn't help his cause much either in my
> eyes.

Ray originally posted this, an artists looks have never negatively affected
the way I felt about an artist. But on the other hand a goodlooking female
artist may get my attention for her looks initially, then I listen to the
music.
I'm an old overweight bassist, so I am the last person to worry about a
musicians looks.