(TV) Richard's web site

Of course, having posted the URL, I see that, as Micah observed, either the site is down or DNS screwed up. Damn, I was looking forward to some new exercises. If it's DNS, at least it's still registered--there's a site I've been working on that _was_ registered for about a day, and then Network Solutions got amnesia...

More on-topic, the photo of Richard and Quine (as well as Cheetah Chrome and...Andy Paley? I think) is really compelling...but it's interesting that Quine's playing bass. Man, I'd love to hear Richard and Quine playing guitar _together_...

NP: "Cotton Girl" by Silkworm, from _Libertine_ (great two-guitar interplay from Cohen and Phelps)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/