Re: (TV) Camber Sands- Who is going?

Just got the deposit back from the evil landlords at our previous flat,
so I can now go out and book a chalet. And that's exactly what I will do...
Anyone been to ATP before? Is there an easy way and place to arrange for
list-goers to meet up?
Sam

Dennis wrote:

> Just wondering who from the list is going to the Camber Sands show.
> I'm really looking forward to the show and meeting people from the list.
> I'm rooming with a friend I know from here in NYC, that has been living in
> London for a bunch of years.

Sam Inglis
Assistant Editor,
Sound On Sound Magazine.