From: "Lee Ritter" <poriver@hotmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Neon Boys
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:02:42

Hi Phillip,
the tv list is such a brilliant conception & i congratulate on its
conception. i feel quite honored to be a member. thank you. i can't
tell you how much i'm enjoying it & haw blown away i am at everybody's
thoughts on music & the wealth of infomation being shared. one doesn't often
get to participate in a group with common interests & to be able to
communicate with any one of them in sucha timely way. everyone has been so
friendly to me & i just wanted to say that i do appreciate it immensely.
take care,
Lee