Re: (TV) Neon Boys

Lee,

Is it possible that these two tracks are "Time" and "Don't Die"? Those two
tracks appeared alongside the Neon Boys tracks on both the original Shake EP
and Overground CD reissue. They are both Voidoids studio demos from 1979 or so
- the last recordings with the Ivan Julian/Robert Quine line-up (until 2000 and
"Oh").

If it's not those tracks, I don't know what "Closer" is...

--Philip