Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd 1985 or '86 show

In the deepest, darkest recesses of my drug-addled memory, I remember seeing Richard Lloyd play a show opening for Adrian Belew (with the Bears?) at some
club in NYC in late 1985 or early 1986. Can anyone throw out some potential
names of the club and possible dates?  I know I could pin it down with some
clues.

Brian!
May I ask you why you want the exact date of this? Is it of big value?
Big value for me would be if you possibly could remember (in your drug-addled memory) the musicians?

Per