RE: (TV) Richard Lloyd 1985 or '86 show

Richard would occasionally play the Ritz in NYC during that period. I >saw him there in late December 1985 when he opened for-- I believe--- >the Feelies.

Don't know why Brian are that interested in the exact date. But I have another question concerning the show you went to. I got the NJ-shows from Howard the other day and I suspect the dates on these shows are wrong, so I just want to ask you if you remember the musicians at the Ritz show???

he looked very unhealthy, emaciated and old---like someone from a death >camp--I assume he was still on heroin then.

Don't really want to speculate on this, but when Richard came to Sweden (early 1985) he had been dry and clean for about seven months. Though, I saw him "on the town" a few times later that spring and, I don't know anything about his health then, but to me he didn't seem to be quite alright. But when he returned to Sweden in october on his brilliant Field Of Fire tour, I'm sure he must have been in very good shape, but it's true he looked a little "spooky", long blackdyed hair made him look more pale. On a show on Swedish TV he had even put on black make up on his eyes. (Is it called "cajal" in english too?)