RE: (TV) old and new

1977, a friend bought it. Bought it myself 1978.

Didn't see them together until 1992 though, 1977 they made a legendary show here in Stockholm, their best ever (according to swedish critics) but I joined a friend to see Rush (?!?) the same year, it was my first rock concert. No one wanted to join me to see TV and no one wanted to join me to see Iggy (didn't see him until -86). When Bowie came here in -78 I thought I was old enough to visit a concert myself, so I did.