(TV) TV first time

Properly listening to them? Early 80s.... the local Govt funded alternative
music station in Australia, Double Jay, championed Marquee Moon, when I
first heard 'em. The Celibate Rifles used to cover "Foxhole" and Kent
Steedman, their guitar firebrand, used to wear a TV T-shirt on stage. I
suppose that was '83 and I picked up both albums a week later.

Craig

The I-94 Bar: Sydney Rock Action via The Bowery and Motor City
http://www.i94bar.com