Re: (TV) old but new

At 7:49 PM -0500 2/13/01, Dennis wrote:
I was telling him about this German vocalist called Heino (Highno?) I saw
this singer on cable television on a show that featured strange clips from
around the world. Turns out Tom knew all about this guy, I was definitely
surprised.

OMIGOD--Heino! Creepy oompah-music generated by this Andy-Warhol-lookalike character. A friend of mine who grew up in Germany and the Netherlands tells me that the mere mention of the name Heino gives her nightmarish flashbacks of being trapped in the car, having to listen to the relatives' Heino tapes...

There's more than you ever wanted to know in (nod to Ms. X) the second volume of _Incredibly Strange Music_. Heino. Git ahta tahn, as we say around here.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/