Re: (TV) old but new

I'd of loved to see Tom do Convoy! :)
Tom is into all kinds of different vocalists and music. Last time I saw him,
a few years ago,
I was telling him about this German vocalist called Heino (Highno?) I saw
this singer on cable television on a show that featured strange clips from
around the world. Turns out Tom knew all about this guy, I was definitely
surprised.

eah i used to see Television and talking heads play to nobody at cbgbs all