(TV) Now Something Good Can Be Said For Religious Conversion !!

Leo, yes love to read a copy of the review of Tom's first solo album
Brian, yes, please post the Bang's interview with Verlaine.
Secret X: Those Search & Destroy zines were just great ! Few years ago, I
spent a pleasurable weekend reading thru them at a friend's house (compiled
in book form).
First heard TV? '77 at the wonderful record store "I Like IT Like That" (in
Newark, Delaware). Store closed down years ago but, tho small, they used to
air ship the latest Sex Pistols & Clash & The Jam singles in and had Piss
Factory and LJJ and other ear candy. Though I would have preferred that
religious conversion had played a hand in it like it did for Maurice.
Steve