RE: (TV) The name Television

In the spirit of 'best band names' emails, I just want to state that I think the Stones's _Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out_ is the greatest album title of all time.

From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) The name Television
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:24:50 -0500

At 3:44 PM -0500 2/16/01, Pontrelli, Paul Jay wrote:
now for a great band name: Bongwater.  any other suggestions

Two discs I bought for the band name: Dinner Is Ruined (great
messed-up Tom Waitsian junkyard experimental folk-punk) and the
Acoustinauts' _Inhale Einstein_ (wry Seattle-area all acoustic band
during the height of grunge).  In both cases, I was surprised and
delighted, and I probably wouldn't have picked them up if the names
hadn't been as good.  (Admittedly, the album title for the
Acoustinauts disc helped, too.)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/