Re: (TV) syd straw

> > The Revelons were definitely a real band, and I
> > think Greg, the singer/guitarist/songwriter did
> > bartend at CB's
> did he also have twins at some point?  another line in
> the song mentions something about "i hear you had
> twins".  i feel like such a terrible gossip asking
> this, i just thought the song was a composite of
> different situations...

mmmm i really don't know if he had twins, I'll ask Fred next time i talk to
him.:)

> anyway, one practical question: would they be able to
> release material?  i would imagine it would be
> difficult based on the name...wouldn't the cosmetics
> megacorporation try and shut them down?

Well they did have some material released back in the day. The spelling was
different, they added and extra E "RevElons"
so they wouldn't get sued. They were never big enough to attract much
attention from Revlon I guess.