Re: (TV) it's in my discman. it's in my life.

chelsea girl <pxe2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> the lothars, _oscillate my metallic sonatas_.  this is
> an all-theremin orchestra from boston that makes
> jazzy, strangely teutonic and altogether listenable
> music.  i'm making a music video for them (on pxl no
> less), so i have to study the source.

This sounds really cool!  The name, BTW, is probably a nod to
the old band Lothar and the Hand People ("Machines") which had a
Theremin player.

In my car's CD box:

Richard Lloyd - The Cover Doesn't Matter
NRBQ - Best of...  Vols 1&2
RedHat Linux 7.0 - whoops!  I wondered where I put that!
Test Patterns
and...  I just removed my Roy Buchanan anthology to make room
for my wife's gift to me - Heavy ConstruKction from King Crimson.