Re: (TV) The name Television

Reminds me of tripping with two friends and going to see "Head" the Monkees
movie. Somehow the reality of the innocent Monkees in a drug movie with
cameos by Zappa, Jack Nicholson, and Annette Funicello was too shattering an
experience for my suburban mind. that and when the house lights came up I
realized everybody in the Eigth Street Playhouse was dressed like the Rocky
Horror Picture Show and the New York Dolls first album cover. I barely could
stand up to exit the theater.

Scott