(TV) Hello and Goodbye...

Please excuse this for not being TV related...

I'll be leaving this list for the next few months. For the past year or so I've been playing as the Melvins second guitarist. It's been a blast but checking 150+emails once a week can be a bit rough so that's why I'll be taking a leave of absence. Come on out to the shows if you like, it would be nice to meet you. I'm the guy with the Fender Jaguar and NOT the big hair. The tour dates are listed on the website

  http://melvins.com

Cheers,
David Scott Stone

ps Santa Dog, I owe you one(er...2or3) for all the TV CDR's you made me.