RE: (TV) A television "fan" on amazon.com

Hi Gregg,

Hi Gregg,

Great to read your "tale of fandom". I have that same ROIR compilation. The
interesting thing is that the version of "Little Johnny Jewel" on there is (A)
only "part 1" (the a-side of the original single, the first 3.5 minutes of the
track) and (B) a different mix than that which appeared on the original 1975 7"
or the 1979 12".

If you still haven't heard the first track... run, don't walk, and grab the MP3
at http://tv.obbard.com/sounds/

(Another interesting thing about that ROIR compilation: the version of 'Blank
Generation' is (A) taken from a vinyl copy of the original Ork or Stiff EP, and
(B) the stereo image has been reversed, bizarrely, on my CD copy).

--Philip