Re: (TV) Speaking of MOJO...

- here's a Molotov cocktail for the conversation - after years of
listening to it, I've decided that HORSES really isn't that good and DOES get overrated. Other than "Gloria", the album really isn't exceptional, and I'm not sure that I find any Patti Smith album really compelling...

Brave opinion, Phillip. I have always thought the same thing about Ms. Smith. I just have never gotten what the fuss was about. I prefer Piss Factory to anything on Horses, which is the only PS album I still have.

On another note, I just heard The Heartbreakers "What Goes On" for the first time (Thanks Steve L!). I know, 26 years late- I'm a bastion of hipness. Anyway, small wonder why Hell didn't stick around with songs like Goin'Steady. But, I was wondering- do you think the Sex Pistols started playing Steppin' Stone because of seeing The Heartbreakers?

Brian

n.p. The Original Bat Chain Puller by Cap'n Beef