RE: (TV) Speaking of MOJO...

Plus, the babelogue archives have some not so flattering comments regarding
Verlaine if I recall,  mabye if this thread gets to them we can have a
rumble: "Warriors, come out and play" (note: obscure b-movie reference).

Greg

- here's a Molotov cocktail for the conversation - after years of
>listening to it, I've decided that HORSES really isn't that good and DOES
>get overrated. Other than "Gloria", the album really isn't exceptional, and
>I'm not sure that I find any Patti Smith album really compelling...

Brave opinion, Phillip.  I have always thought the same thing about Ms.
Smith. I just have never gotten what the fuss was about. I prefer Piss
Factory to anything on Horses, which is the only PS album I still have.