Re: (TV) lost verlaine album

I must be wrong - but it seems as recently as last year, both COVER and WORDS
FROM THE FRONT (the Virgin albums) were still in print. Certainly, for as long
as I have been into Verlaine (8 years), FLASHLIGHT and THE WONDER have been out
of print the whole time, but the rest have been in print, somewhere, during
most of that time.

Not sure offhand were to get it, but I wouldn't start at Ebay. On Gemm.com, I
see copies as low as $17, but I bet with some searching you can do even better.

Also worth trying Michael at Subterranean - I know he has this stuff from time
to time.

Of course, COVER isn't a very nice CD reissue - the graphics are marred by a
"nice price" bar or something and "Five Miles of You" has an abrupt, unnatural
ending...

--Philip