Re: (TV) i mean cookies

I'm gonna weigh in with Scott here--some of these songs ("Gloria," "Free Money," "Horses," "Break It Up") are exquisitely ecstatic. They also got me playing guitar again when I'd about given up, so I owe the album a good word.

And "Pissing in the River" is emotional, dramatic and transcendent. Sure, she should do a Piss Trilogy.

-Maurice