Re: (TV) i mean cookies

I'm not bashing her. I just think she's overrated - that lots of other great
albums are actually more compelling but lack the "female ranting artist" angle.
I like plenty of her songs, but I also like plenty of Cars songs, and I don't
think they deserve a Top 100 album, either.

BTW, "Break It Up" began life as a Television song - in the Richard Hell days -
with a completely different set of lyrics (including the first line of
"Friction" before that song existed!)

--Philip