From: Philip P. Obbard [mailto:pobbard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 2:18 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Ceasefire ?

Fellow TV fans,

It's the weekend. We've all been edgy this week (myself included). Can we
take
a break and calm everything down for a few days? E.g., no sniping, no
accusations, etc.

If people have issues that need resolution immediately, I would ask that
they
please conduct them off-list, if possible.

Thanks for your help with this.

--Philip, who plans to spend the weekend reading the paper and listening to
TELEVISION (1992)...