From: secretX@webtv.net [mailto:secretX@webtv.net]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 3:52 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Rock Element

I was joking about mud on the carpet. Anecdotes involving bedroom scenes
don't bother Tom. I'm sorry if they bothered you. Tom loves talking
about bedroom scenes, singing about bedroom scenes, and reading about
bedroom scenes. That's the last thing that would bother him. What would
bother him is if I joined the thread about the Stones by saying
something like: That's funny, Jeff. Most Stones fans think Dirty Work is
their worst album and Stripped is one of their best. Leo, if you'd been
on their last tour you'd know the Stones are playing better than ever.
They did go through a dry spell in their career but what band doesn't?
Do you think Verlaine should give up the rock element of his music just
because he is over fifty? Give up the rock element and retire to
soundtracks? That's how Tom's been thinking lately. He has an agent
trying to find soundtrack work for him. I think he should put a band
together