Re: (TV) Secret X - The Truth

Secret X ,

I couldn't give a monkeys if Tom is Samson in bed , as long as he is Samson
on-stage . Marquee Moon and The Dreams' Dream from Adventure send me into
another dimension and that's all that matters .

You are quite welcome to relate any info you feel is worthy , of course . I
, personally , horrendously , feel it's all about der music !!! I enjoy
reading your mails , don't stop !

Andy - the North East of England ( train crash country )