Re: (TV) San Fran 78

In message <017001c0a4c9$650545c0$1a99883e@aferguso>, Andy Ferguson
<andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>Look , just because I like Weller & REM doesn't make me a bad person . I
>don't know who half of the people you lot talk about are :-)>

Hey, that's OK - neither do we.

In fact, I like REM too. My wife really likes Paul Weller but she's
still young and hasn't heard all the Traffic albums that he stole it
from. I, on the other hand, am very old and grumpy (and didn't even like
the Traffic albums all that much the first time round):)

Keith