Re: (TV) San Fran 78

Still my favorite rock-n-roll movie of all time (though "Gimme Shelter" and
"Head" are both up there). I, too, saw it when it was re-released in the
theater a few months back.

Only Ringo is 60+ - Paul will be 59 this year and George just turned a spry 58
last month (in conjunction with the re-released and better-sounding-than-ever
ALL THINGS MUST PASS).

--Philip, mildly embarrassed to have memorized all the Beatles' birthdates back
in sixth grade...