Re: (TV) Totally off subject - Dylan

Hi Tom,

> Let me get this straight: You like Marc Bolan but not Dylan?

Correct.

> Anyway, the Rome of Dylan websites is
> http://www.execpc.com/~billp61/boblink.html

Found it just before your message arrived, but thanks. Looks
mighty fine.

> (Television never covered T-Rex, did they?)

Presume that's supposed to be sarcastic. If not, sorry, otherwise...
Verlaine mentioned Bolan in an interview in 1977/8 - can't
remember what he said though. Something about lyrics. I also
believe Richard Lloyd performed at a Bolan tribute held at The Fez
in NY in Oct 97.

Regards,

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm