(TV) I dont know I guess

I don't know if it's because this is a Television list and might therefore be a bit "helium-centric" but there's quite a lot of bashing of "raspy-voiced" singers (comparing Springsteen to the abysmal B.Adams, calling Weller a hippy and so forth and now Dylan) and I guess I just want to defend Weller (even though he's never defended me) by suggesting The Jam's live cover of "Sweet Soul Music". The Little Stevie Winwood comparison is right on - two teenage Brits who sounded like 35-year-old chain smokers. I'll admit that In The City doesn't smoke like the first Spencer Davis Group LP (w/ Keep On Runnin') but Weller had that punk alienation thing going (Away From The Numbers, That's Entertainment) and I don't know ... I have a bad cold and I'm rambling

Does anybody know of an obscure 60's garage (I think US) cover of Queen Jane Approximately where the singer has kind of a helium voice and it rocks?

--- Greggluvox
---http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman