(TV) rock books

Pamela Des Barres wrote a follow-up to "I'm With The Band" called "A Groupie
Grows Up" which I found very honest and well written. It chronicles life in
the seventies/eighties living in a house with her husband Michael, their
son(forgot his name), a junk-sick Steve Jones and a pre-fame Don Johnson.
Family therapy time with lots of intimate details. And then I recently met
them at a birthday party for Michael (friend of a friend). Nice folks. She
also wrote one called Rock Bottom which chronicles all the major rock deaths
like Brian Jones, Cobain, Hendrix, Bobby Fuller et al. Kind of exploitive,
but again, well written (unlike this message)

Gregg L